Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Class Website

I created a class website as my final project. It was surprisingly very easy! I went to freewebs.com and signed up (for the basic free version). I was able to post my weekly announcements, mcas dates, spelling, vocabulary, and school wide reminders. I haven't attempted the video portion yet. However, the option of uploading a video to the site is a possibility. I created a video of field trip pics in Windows Movie Maker and I am going to attempt to post it on the site and/or teachertube videos to supplement our social studies/science curriculum. An issue that I did have was when I was attempted to update the website over the weekend on my home computer, it would now allow the changes to be saved. However, when I went to school Monday morning and used my work laptop it was updated in a matter of minutes.

Check it out at: www.fourthgradewithmrsk.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment